Statements of Belief
- The Trinity: We believe in one God in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(1 John 5:7)
- THe Bible: We believe that the Bible is the written Word of God inspired by God that transforms us daily
(2 Timothy 3:16)
- The Church: We believe that the church is made up of those who have been saved through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord. (John 14:6)
- The Holy Spirit: We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is available for all believers.
- Baptism: We believe in water baptism by immersion and the observation of the Lord’s Supper.
(Romans 6:3-6, 1 Corinthians 11:23-30)
- Healing: We believe the redemptive work of Jesus Christ is available for everyone.
(1 Peter 2:24)
- Giving: We believe in tithing and bringing offerings into the local church. We also believe in giving and caring for the poor, sick, homeless and otherwise unfortunate.
(Malachi 3:10, 2 Corinthians 9:6-7, 2 Corinthians 9:9-10)
- Worship: We believe in worshipping the Lord in song, hymns, dance and with the clapping and lifting of hands. (Psalms 150:3-6)
- Spiritual Gifts: We believe in the gifts of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and that they are in operation in the church and in the lives of believers.
(Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:7-11, Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Harmonic Prosperity: We believe that the pursuit of harmonic prosperity should be the goal of every believer. (Luke 2:52)
- The Rapture: We believe in the Rapture of the church and the bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
- Second Coming: We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- Eternal Life: We believe in eternal life for everyone after death in heaven or in hell.